Court of Justice of the European Union and litigation
Find in this section information about cases that have relevance to LGBTI issues from the Court of Justice of the European Union.
For information on sexual orientation and gender identity cases at the Court of Justice of the European Union see the paper prepared by ILGA Europe's Council of Europe legal adviser, Professor Robert Wintemute: Sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination: the case law of the European Court of Human rights and the European Union Court of Justice
Find judgments related to LGBT issues here...
- P v S v. Cornwall County Council  Case C-13/94
- K.B. v. National Health Service Pensions Agency  Case C-117/01
- Sarah Margaret Richards v. Secretary of State for Work and Pensions  Case C-423/04
- Jürgen Römer v Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg  Case C-147/08
- Tadao Maroku v. Versorgungsanstalt der deutschen Bühnen  Case C‑267/06
- Asociaţia Accept v Consiliul Naţional pentru Combaterea Discriminārii  Case C‑81/12