Virtual material space for participants
In this section we are inviting participants to share their materials in virtual formal, so others can download them - and make the conference more "greener".
Also want to be green? Send your materials, links ect. to Nanna Moe, Communications Officer.
The following organisations have sent material for download - ILGA-Europe is thanking them for being enviromental responsible!
- LGL - Lithuanian Gay League
- ILGA - Lesbian Health and Myths 2010
- L'Autre Cercle
- We For Civil Equality
- European Parliament's Intergroup for LGBT Rights
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights - FRA documents
- Amnesty International :
- 'Not an illness nor a crime' - lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Turkey demand equality report launched in June 2011, in english
- Human rights are my pride - leaflet published in June 2011
- Not an illness nor a crime - campaign video
- Whose morals? Equality now for lesbians, gay men, bisexual and transgender individuals - campaign digest
- BeLonG To
- Arcigay Il Cassero
- GLEN - Gay and Lesbian Equality Networ
- Transgender Europe - Trans Murder Monitoring Project – TMM Update September
- COC Netherlands - report "Fleeing Homophobia" by COC Netherlands and VU University Amsterdam.
- SETA :
- CEJI - A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe - Reconciling religion, gender and sexual orientation
- Circolo LGBTQ Maurice
- STP 2012, International Stop Trans Pathologization Campaign
- Homosexualités et socialisme (HES)
Also want to be green?...