ILGA-Europe launches the submission of requests for financial support to cover security and access costs for attendees of The Gathering Online 2021.
At ILGA-Europe we acknowledge that LGBTI activists in Europe and Central Asia can encounter limitations in accessing online spaces, either due to security concerns or economic barriers. We aspire to make The Gathering Online 2021 more accessible by covering some of the costs associated with obtaining secure internet access in a safe environment for LGBTI activists within the ILGA-Europe region.
What we can offer
ILGA-Europe can cover 2 types of costs linked to the participation in The Gathering Online:
- Cost related to internet access
- Cost related to obtaining a secure location from where to connect
Because our resources are limited, we will not be able to fund the attendance of all participants. This financial support is limited to those who would not be able to attend the event without it. We encourage you to search for alternative ways of making your participation in the Gathering Online possible.
How to make a request for financial support to attend the Gathering Online 2021?
- Please read more about the criteria for requesting financial support
- Submit your proposal here
- The deadline for proposals is 4 July at 23:59 CEST – no requests will be considered after this date!
Not sure your profile fits the call? Any other questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org