Joint letter to President Juncker on HIV, viral hepatitis and tuberculosis
On 14 September 2015, the European AIDS Treatment Group and seven partner civil society organisations and networks submitted a joint letter to European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker.
The civil society groups expressed the urgent need to keep HIV, viral hepatitis and tuberculosis on the EU's agenda and asked for the Commission's leadership and support on this issue.
You can read the joint letter in full here.
The letter was signed by:
- EU HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum (of which ILGA-Europe is a member)
- AIDS Action Europe
- European AIDS Treatment Group
- Stop AIDS Alliance
- TB Europe Coalition
- Correlation – European Network Social Inclusion & Health
- Coalition Internationale SIDA
- ELPA – European Liver Patients Association