Join Us to Discuss the Results of ILGA-Europe Strategic Communications Needs Assessment
ILGA-Europe conducted a strategic communications needs assessment to better understand how communications are currently being used, as well as the communications needs and capabilities of LGBTI organisations in Europe and Central Asia.
We will host a webinar on the results of the needs assessment that will inform ILGA-Europe’s capacity building work and donor funding strategies in the coming years.
You will hear from
- George Perlov, Principal at George Perlov Consulting,
- Greg Czarnecki, Programme Officer at Open Society Foundation,
- Laura Piazza, Senior Campaign and Programmes Officer at ILGA-Europe and
- Bjorn Van Roozendaal, Programmes Director at ILGA-Europe.
Your registration is needed
The webinar will take place on Monday 3 February 2020 from 10.00 to 11.30 CET (Central European Time).
- To attend the webinar register here.
- You cannot attend the webinar? Register to receive the recording!
This webinar is part of a series on strategic communications hosted by ILGA-Europe.
Would you like to watch the recordings of our previous webinars? Please consult ILGA-Europe resource page on strategic communication or contact ILGA-Europe Senior Campaign and Programmes Officer Laura Piazza email@example.com